Tomorrow is World Cleanup Day 2018. Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph and the rest of the Rudolph Care team are ready and looking forward to collecting trash – we hope that you are too. Read our 5 tips for your trash collection along with Andreas thoughts and plans for the day. Also read what Henrik Beha, founder of the Danish NGO Plastic Change, tells about the international cleanup day.
5 tips for your World Cleanup Day
1. Settle for a collection area and plan your trash route – in your local neighbourhood or a completely different place.
2. Bring a bag or two – you never know how much you’re going to find out there
3. Put on a pair of garden gloves, if you don’t want to touch your findings with your bare hands
4. The size and volume of your trash collection doesn’t really matter – make sure to go for the tiny pieces as well. They may in many cases be just as harmful as the bigger pieces. As an example; a cigarette bud is also trash.
5. Share your result and your new knowledge while you participate in Rudolph Care’s Cleanup Competition, where you can win a gorgeous autumn package with Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph’s routine products. To participate, all you have to do is take a picture of your World Cleanup Day and post it on Instagram with the hashtag, #cleanupwithrudolphcare (REMEMBER: Your Instagram profile must be public – we cannot see your contribution if you have a private profile)